Is Reggae dancehall artist on the rise Shenseea the new Rihanna?… Are artists comparisons played out?
EP 04 of ONSITE Podcast… SK Vibemaker, Sarah Harrison & Miraa May 3 microphones…
Life in Japan / When you travel to a different country do you often consider if your complexion will be ok there?
Shenseea the new Rihanna / Are artists comparisons played out?
Beef sells… Do people want you at the top & then tore down?
Make eye contact but don’t watch no face
Where is line drawn between influence & plagiarism/copying
Man don’t care bout no straw
@onsitelife | www.onsitelife.co.uk | Recorded at Levi's Haus of Strauss
In this episode of Unlock the Podcast, SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison are joined by UK DJ/Producer heavyweight Charlie Sloth to discuss:
• Sloth's brief history as an MC
• Coming up in the game, taking over Tim Westwood at the BBC
• The making & release of his new album 'The Plug'
• His sneaker habits
• Playing explicit music loudly in public
• Policing children's access to explicit content
• Women's social media behaviour
• Mixed feelings on Cardi B
• Rihanna's comeback post Chris Brown and his recent confessions on his documentary
• Drake's impressive 8 year Billboard run
• SK Vibemaker's interview with Wiley makes it onto Chip's latest album 'League of my Own 2'
• Other Releases: Ugly God 'The Booty Tape', A$AP Twelvyy '12'
In this episode of Unlock the Podcast > SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison are joined by special guest Cipha Sounds & discuss:
- The birth of Cipha the comedian and comparisons with DJ career
- Playing a key role in Major Artists' careers like Rihanna, Sean Paul, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross and more
- Working with heavyweights like Jay-Z, Lil Kim, J.Lo and more
- Radio politics and restrictions
- Artists not paying their respects to DJ’s
- Closure of legendary NYC club ‘The Tunnel’ and recently Fabric in London
- The Wu-Tang vs. A Tribe Called Quest conversation and modern comparison
- The slow acceptance of British MC’s in the US