SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison discuss Charlie Sloths come up in the game, comparisons with DJ Khaled, taking over at the BBC from Tim Westwood & more
In episode 26 of Unlock The Podcast SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison talk about:
· What is off limits when doing interviews
· What questions would we ask Jay-Z
· Andre 3000 still great over 40?
· Great artists aren’t always the greatest vocalists
· Amine & Vic Mensa debut albums
· Kendrick Lamar Killing the art direction
· Is the shadow too much for the children of greats – Damian Marley, King Combs & Jaden Smith
· Is Asad being exploited by DJ Khaled?
· Meme-makers making salarys & more
In this episode of Unlock the Podcast SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison are joined by UK DJ Kenny Allstar & talk about the rise in UK Drill music, people querying his real age, Cee-Lo Green exploding phone hoax, the most successful UK MCs being of Ghanaian & Nigerian heritage, the young chicken connoisseur, Little Simz & her own lane, the beginning of Sarah Harrisons Future stanning, UK melody rap, people comparing him to DJ Khaled & more
In episode 2 of 'Unlock the podcast', SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison talk about:
Drakes 7 weeks @ number 1 in the UK singles chart
Troy Aves alleged involvement in a shooting at a recent T.I. concert
Andre 3000 solo album?
16 years on Eminems Marshall Mathers L.P.
18 billion snapchat
DJ Khaled shoots albums cover with a lion