In this episode of Unlock the Podcast, SK Vibemaker & Sarah Harrison are joined by UK DJ/Producer/Music Connoisseur Snips to talk:
· Has “Branding” created a generation of entitlement?
· Awareness vs. supporting worldly injustices
· The struggle of new age comedians in the current ‘viral hype’ climate
· GOAT talk (Wu-Tang vs ATCQ, RZA vs DJ Premier, Biggie vs Jay-Z)
· Is the present celebration of 2Pac “trendy”?
· The evolution of eras of music
· The creative process behind Snips’ new instrumental project ‘The Barbershop E.P.’ & more